We’re hiring! We’re looking for motivated individuals who love their work to expand our team.
If you’re a self-starter, enjoy solving problems, and love what you do, you may be a good fit for our team!
VACANCY AVAILABLE: Part/Full-time Experienced Sales Assistant with Sewing Skill
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join a Jeans and Denim wear Company, Koo Style is based in London, as a RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT with SEWING SKILLS. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and friendly sales staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB ROLES
- Outstanding sales skills and up selling techniques to be shown at all times,
- Greeting customers in a welcoming and friendly manner,
- Sewing patches and fixing accessories on denim wears using sewing machine,
- Jeans Alterations
- Handling delivery of large amounts of stock accordingly,
- Keeping up-to-date with promotions and pricing stock accordingly,
- Knowledge of Current and New Collection jeans and denim wear to boost sales,
- Understanding company policies and procedures - including sales and following accordingly,
- Cash handling and till operations - manual and electronic,
- May perform minor maintenance and repairs on sewing machine,
- Ensuring security within shops and keeping clean and tidy at all times,
- Carry out other specific defined as agreed with the Line Manager.
KEY SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Passion and enthusiasm for sales,
- Excellent selling and customer service skills,
- Sewing skills,
- Experienced operating single needle machines,
- 1 YEAR experience of working within a customer facing role,
- Flexibility to work any days of the week,
- Polite and professional attitude in a working environment,
- Attention to details,
- Multilingual is preferred,
- 100% attendance and punctuality,
- Ability to work alone in accordance with company guidelines.
- Salary £8 + Bonus, up to £10 per hour, maybe more
- 1 free pair of jeans every quarterly,
- Staff discount,
- Friends and Family discount scheme - special shopping events.
Please apply below:
Have a question?